1. When and how did you become a fan?
Through my mom. She got all *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys CDs the same time they came out. In order to get me to fall asleep, she’d put in a CD and use it as a lullaby, almost. LOL Anyways, you know how when you get older and people call you by your name, you automatically respond because that’s your name and what you’ve been called your whole life? And how you know yours ABCs but don’t remember learning them but you just know that you automatically know them? That’s how *NSYNC (and Backstreet) songs were for me. I grew up with it, and I’ve been hooked from even back then.
2. Favorite group picture.
3. Favorite member.
4. Favorite era.
5. Favorite voice.
6. Favorite music video.
Tearin’ Up My Heart
7. First merchandise/product you owned.
The first *NSYNC album.
8. Favorite song on *NSYNC.
You Got It
9. Favorite song on Home For Christmas.
I Don’t Wanna Spend One More Christmas Without You
10. Favorite song on No Strings Attached.
It Makes Me Ill
11. Favorite song on Celebrity.
Just Don’t Tell Me That
12. *NSYNC merchandise you still own.
Albums: *NSYNC, No Strings Attached, Celebrity.
DVDs: *NSYNC Live in Madison Square Garden, PopOdyssey.
Two books, a t shirt, two key chains, a (JC) marionette.
Not much compared to others, eh? I know. It sucks. I’m working on it.
13. Have you been to a concert or performance?
14. Favorite tour or concert.
Ain’t No Stopping Us Now tour, but closely followed by their MSG concert.
15. Favorite choreography.
I Just Wanna Be With You or No Strings Attached
16. Favorite costumes/outfits.
I loved the costumes from the No Strings Attached tour, but I really love seeing them perform in their basketball outfits or track pants- Outfits from the Ain’t No Stopping Us Now tour.
17. Favorite song performed live.
I Want You Back
18. Favorite lyric(s).
"It’s so hard to believe we’re staring at the end, when all we think about is staring up again. Whatever we lost when we were apart, we’l find it all alone in the dark."- I Don’t Wanna Spend One More Christmas Without You
19. An *NSYNC reunion has been announced! Make your ideal setlist.
- Here We Go
- Tearin’ Up My Heart
- I Want You Back
- I Just Wanna Be With You
- You Got It
- Everything I Own
- It Makes Me Ill
- Space Cowboy
- No Strings Attached
- See Right Through You
- Tell Me, Tell Me Baby
- See Right Through You
- Bye Bye Bye
20. Favorite friendship in *NSYNC.
JC and Justin
21. Favorite relationship an *NSYNCer had, or has.
JC & Eva Longoria
And just to list a couple more:
JC & Kathryn (current)
…And I will forever appreciate Justin & Britney.
22. Favorite solo/side project.
I adore seeing JC on America’s Best Dance Crew.
23. Favorite quote(s).
"Hey, we’re *NSYNC."- *NSYNC
"We’re *NSUCK, not *NSTINK! Get it right!"- Chris Kirkpatrick
"You’re never going to have any fun if you’re always trying to prove something."- JC Chasez
24. Is it *NSYNC or ‘N Sync? How do you write it?
25. Have you met any of them?
No. But I would absolutely love to meet Chris or Lance one day.
26. Favorite interview. (TV or print)
I love their interview with Rosie O’Donnell on her show back in 2000.
27. Funniest *NSYNC moment.
Any clip from The Reel *NSYNC.
When the guys planned to joke around in Germany by falling on their faces as soon as they left the hotel, but as soon as they opened the door, JC was the only one that did it. HAHA AW.
28. Besides a reunion, what do you think each *NSYNC member should be doing?
Whatever makes them happy. (cheesy, right?)
I’d like to see or hear from them often, so preferably music and film or something that’s interactive with the public.
29. Share any favorite animated gif, picture or anything random related to *NSYNC.
30. What do you love and miss most about them?
Everything. The music, their brotherhood, their charisma, everything.